By Colm Ó Loingsigh, Henry Goff, Helena MacHale
This is the pupils book for 4th Class History and is part of the All Around Me Series.
- From 3rd to 6th Class All Around Me History, Geography and Science are presented in separate pupil’s books recognising the integrity of the individual subjects.
- This book is activity based encouraging the exploration and investigation of the children’s environment.
- Children work as historians using a range of historical evidence.
- Critical Thinking Questions – “Thinking Caps On” – encourage children to work at a higher level.
- Inspirational artwork and reprographics draw the pupil into the text.
- Questions clearly match the objectives of the curriculum.