This is a fresh, bright and modern second edition of the highly successful Panache for Leaving Certificate French ordinary level and mixed ability classes.
- Integrated approach to speaking, listening, reading and writing combined with vibrant, lively, stimulating authentic material and questions following the exam format
- Written expression sections detail how to approach written tasks in the exam
- Oral sections include useful vocabulary and phrases for the oral exam
- Aural sections includes fun and entertaining news items and interviews
- Grammar sections are integrated into each unit with important grammar points explained in easy-to-understand language. Lexique boxes appear throughout and a verb table is inclued at the back of the book.
- Exam Attitude section gives clear-cut advise on exam marking schemes and skills with helpful cross-references in each unit
- Clear, organised and easy-to-follow layout with colour coding for ease-of-use and revision
- Insolites (fun, but true, stories) and journalistic-style comprehension on each topic
- Information on Francophone culture and interesting news items
- Exciting literary extracts from bestsellerssuch as: Twilight, La Nostalgie de l’Ange, (The Lovely Bones), and Marley et Moi, as well as French teenage favourites
- Updated with topics of relevance to students such as Twitter, My Space, downloading Music, reality TV and more…
- Relevant website links allow students to follow up on topics of interest